• All sessions and classes are 55 minutes. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled. Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time
• 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments and classes. We get that life happens…so, every client will be granted ONE late cancel per calendar year. Please cancel online or call or email your instructor directly, and we will make a note of your waived cancelation so you don’t have to track it.
• If you wish to cancel your duet (semi-private) session, you must not only cancel online or with your instructor directly, but you must also give your partner 24 hours notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for a private session. Failure to do so will result in a late cancellation charge. Please see your instructor or studio director for clarification of duet policy.
• Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
• In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to keep your appointment time by booking a substitute teacher for the appointment time, or schedule you for a different time as soon as possible.
• Advance payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made online, at the studio or by phone.
• Private and semi-private package cards expire 12 months after activation. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates. All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.
• Prior to any training session, a Waiver of Liability must be completely filled out and signed.
• Please be courteous and quiet while sessions are in progress.
• We kindly ask that you turn off your cell phone before entering the studio, to avoid interruptions to you and others during their sessions.
• Please refrain from wearing scents or perfume to class.